The Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, as a component of its crucial cultivate associations with creating nations, has built up a unique program for understudies from the African landmass. This program will empower understudies to read for postgraduate qualification programs educated in English at UCSC’s Milan, Piacenza and Cremona grounds. – Cattolica Africa Scholarship Program
Through the Cattolica Africa Program, all accepted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions However, students will still be responsible for their own living expenses, hence the Cattolica Africa Program is NOT a program through which full scholarships can be obtained.
- 1st Round: 1st February, 2020
- 2nd Round: 15th March, 2020
- 3rd Round: 15th April, 2020
Eligible Countries: African countries
Type: Masters (Taught degree)
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: €5540 tuition waiver per year.
Duration of Award: 2 years
- Applicants must have completed at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
- Applicants must have an English Language Test score: IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80
- Applicants must be African
- Download the application guidelines and read them carefully. Make sure you follow the instructions provided in order to properly submit your application.
- Select the degree program of your choice. You may select up to two programs. Your application will be considered for your first choice only. In case of your application being unsuccessful, will we automatically consider you for the second choice.
- Create your account, fill out the online form and upload the required documents(listed in the guidelines) – Cattolica Africa Scholarship Program
Please Contact email@example.com for more information
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information